Sales Skill Index
The (Strategic) Selling Skills Index (SSI) is an advanced sales psychometric assessment that is most often used as part of an applicant testing and screening process for sales or as the final step in the pre-hire process for sales people or sales managers. This psychological test measures the ability an individual has to strategize for sales success in complex sales situations. The SSI assessment involves psychological testing of 64 selling situations. In each psychometric assessment situation, the candidate must choose the most effective sales strategy. His or her scores for each selling metric are compared to a standard recommended score based on the profile of a successful salesperson. In addition to applicant testing, he SSI may also be used to evaluate inside sales, outside sales, and sales management ability.
The report consists of:
- Selling analysis and Training Guide for the Manager
- Numerical and graphical analysis of skills in need of improvement
- Sales competency (psychological test) overview
- Analysis of Basic & Advanced Sales Strategies
- Training recommendations per applicant test